Welcome to Bay View Self Catering Location Map
Fairlie, near Largs, KA29 0AL
Bay View is situated in Fairlie, the pretty sailing village/ bay just outside Largs and near the Largs Sailing Club. Arran View is few yards walk from our local friendly Village Inn a bar/restaurant with a well presented beer garden. The property is on the seafront with lovely sea views over the Firth of Clyde to Arran. Low season £240 per week - High season £320 - £350 per week
Bay View offers self- catering accommodation and has the following facilities; Lounge/Dining Room with gas fire, TV, DVD player, Kitchen with a dining table, gas oven and hob, fridge/ freezer, washing machine, microwave, toaster. One Double Bedroom, One Single Bedroom, Bathroom with overbath shower, sink and toilet. Free WIFI, garden, ample on street parking. Non Smoking: Smoking is only allowed in designated outside smoking area.
Enquiries Contact: Bay View Self Catering
Your request is sent direct and will be answered shortly.
Low season £240 a week
High Season £320 a week for a couple
£350 a week for 2 to 3/4 persons
High Season 1st of April to 30 September 2015.
Season low season 1st October 2015 to 31st of March 2016. Saturday is entry day from 3pm.
• The Village Inn in Fairlie, Family Bar and Restaurant with attractive beer garden serving Lunch, Meals & Bar Food is a few yards walk.
• Fairlie Train Station is close by with hourly services to Glasgow City Centre, Edinburgh, Troon, Ayr and Largs- 10 mins walk
• Largs Sailing club / Marina/Scott Restaurant – 1.7 miles, 30 mins walk
• Inverkip Sailing Marina -10 miles, car needed
• Fairlie yacht club jetty – a few yards walk. Bowling Club- 10 minutes walk away
• Beach- a few yards walk Low season £240 per week - High season £320 - £350 per week